Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 - my laziness overtook me ..and i am back at the fag end to pen down a few thoughts of the year gone by. a year without writing a single blog. whew; the usual reaction is i was quite busy! but was i? let me think? i had my regular job as a radio show producer; a few friends who dropped by; my wife with her side of  laws and in laws; my parents slowly getting used to longer gaps thanks to life after work; learned a few things; unlearned many more...ate a lot; my size is a concern; but keeping aside these i wasn't busy! so how did the year go by? well a lot in television; on the sofa; munching; savoring; reading; listening; meeting deadlines; missing some; professional friends; skepticism; apprehensiveness; procrastination; watching movies i like and don't like; music; interviewing people; travelling; social meetings! whew ! when did i rest ? when did i have my me time? 2012 - i look forward for some me time; i don't know how much of it will be possible! how much of it is achievable any more with me sharing life with no less than 5 people daily! but 2012 - i promise a few more blogs for sure than the only oen at the fag end....hoping i didn't speak too soon on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment